Libardo
Writting a E- Mail Dear Sir Moore. Nice to meet you, my name is Libardo R. I am from Bogotá (Col.). I am living in this city since 15 years ago. I am 26 years old. I am studying English at the moment, anyway, I am writting this message because I am interested to work in your factory. So I want to ask some question about this job, for example: 1) How many vacancies are there? 2) What is the timetable? 3) How much is the salary? 4) Is necesary have experience in its areas? 5) Will you open new offices in Southamerica? That's all and I hope receive your answer soon. Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you. Yours sincerely, Libardo R.
1

Writting a E- Mail

Dear Sir Moore.

Nice to meet you, (not really appropriate in an email) My name is Libardo R. I am from Bogotá (Col.). I have been livin in this city for 16 years.. I am 26 years old.
I am studying English at the moment, anyway, I am writing  this message because I am interested in working in your factory. So I want to ask some question about this job, for example:

1) How many vacancies are there?
2) What is the timetable?
3) How much is the salary?
4) Is it necesary have experience in the fields?
5) Will you open new offices in South America?

I hope  to receive your answer soon.
Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,
Libardo R.

We don't usually write "nice to meet you" This is only used for face to face meetings,when you shake hands with someone who is presented to you.In the email you can say "I would like to introduce myself". 

Good luck.