Leo
Read this and reduce your plastic mould fabricate cost! Dear Sir, Sir,have a nice day! I get your contact info from the internet .We eager to set up the cooperation relations with your company and work with your company to create the win-win businesses. My name is Leo, we are a professional factory in Shenzhen,China, a company focuse on the plastic mould & die casting mould fabricating. Our advantages as below: 1) OEM FACTORY PRICE! give you any offer base on the natural factory manufacture cost, 2) TECH SUPPORT! risk down for any of your project with experienced engineers who work over than 20 years. 3) ACCESSIBLE COMMUNICATION! most of the sales are bachelor for the English Major. And on-line communication is also offered on Skype,Tel,Mobile.... 4) RICH EXPERIENCE! Experienced in the mould fabricate for over 30 years. 5) QUANLITY ASSURANCE! Base on the ISO 9001:2000 certification, 6) PROJECT EASY FOLLOWING UP! Project can be visibled and tracked during the processing. The pictures and videos will be submited weekly along with the processing report. 7) FLEXIBLE PAYMENT TERM! Our payment term: T/T, 40% Deposit with P.O.,Mid Term (First Shot) 30% , Final Term (Upon Approval Before Shipping) 30%. Dear Sir, more detail about us , please kindly browse our home site below. Thank you. I'm waiting and looking forward to receive your kindly reply!