Brian
Some people think that the most important things in life are free, and they could not be bought. Some people think that the most important things in life are free, and they could not be bought. Do you agree or disagree? Due to the fact that the time of life is precious and limited, a sizable percentage of people assert that the most important things in life of human being are too priceless to be bought. I completely agree this opinion and I will discuss in below essay. Some people argue that natural resources, such as petroleum and natural gas, which are the most vital things in people’s life, should be charged. These resources are non-renewable ones and the free usage of the same could result in over-exploitation, such as deforestation and clear-cutting, which could have, to some extent, devastating effects on the ecosystem. As such, the more the said resources people use, the less could be left to next generation. People, therefore, should pay for them on the need-to-use basis so that it could raise public awareness of environmental issues, which is a sustainable development. However, opponents believe other things, such as time and friendship, are much more essential than natural resources and they are priceless. Popular wisdom has it that no one can turn back to yesterday since time is precious and could not be reversed. Hence, a middle aged adult could only memorise the time of teenage years, but he could not undergo that period once again. Apart from that, friendship also costs nothing in money terms. Despite a person is wealth or needy, a friend with true friendship would provide sincere favour to help the said person overcome any adversity and never expect any reward. In conclusion, I believe, from multidimensional perspective, the most important things in people’s life are precious and it could be counterproductive if they could be trade.
thx, but i infer it could only get about 6~6.5 in ielts.
Agreed. Almost perfect.