Zoe_traduction
Describe an interesting conversation you had with someone you didn't know It was 2 years ago when I was having my study year in France. In my university, there was a facility that we called City Center where we could rent a bicycle for free. As most of students, I had rent one, which was in pretty green. I did loved it very much, so I ride it almost every day and was careful about it. But one day, when I was parking my bike, it fell down and broke its basket in front. I felt regrets and did not know how to deal with it. The next day, I went to the City Center and showed the basket to the staff, who is an rather old man. He looked like a person most strict. I was nervous and asked:" Excuse-me, I'm sorry that I have broken the basket of my bike." He looked at the "patient" and wrinkled his brows in contemplation:"OK. Accroding to rules, you should pay 35 euros, or you bring it to central city, there is a garage. In this case, you will only pay 20 euros." Because 35 euros was too expensive for me at that time. By contrast, the garage was far from where university was and I didn't know its exact location. So I asked:" OK, sir, could you tell me the route to the garage?" The strict man looked at me with dissatisfaction and replied:" Young girl, why not be more careful? " I didn't know what to answer and stood awkwardly. After some hesitation, he adressed to me:" Hmm, wait a moment. Give me the bike." Then, he pushed my bicycle into the inner room. About 10 minutes later, he opened the door and pushed a bike with good basket. I was surprise and realised that he had just fixed the basket for me. The gentle sir motioned to me to come up to him and said in my ear: " This is a gift to you.“ I was overjoyed and said almost a thousand thanks to him. Until today, I never forget this conversation between he and me.

Describe an interesting conversation you had with someone you didn't know

It was 2 years ago when I was having my study year in France. In my university, there was a facility that we called City Center where we could rent a bicycle for free. As Like most of students, I had rented one, which was in a pretty green colour. I did loved it very much, so I rode it almost every day and was careful with it. But one day, when I was parking my bike, it fell down and broke its basket in front the basket on the front broke. I felt regrets sad/unhappy and did not know how to deal with it.

The next day, I went to the City Center and showed the basket to the staff, who is an one of which was a rather old man. He looked like a strict person most strict.

I was nervous and asked:" Excuse me, I'm sorry that but I have broken the basket of on my bike."

He looked at the "patient" and wrinkled his brow in contemplation:"OK. According to the rules, you should pay 35 euros, or you can bring it to central city, where there is a garage. In this case, you will only pay 20 euros."

Because 35 euros was too expensive for me at that time. By contrast, the garage was far from where the university was and I didn't know its exact location. So I asked:" OK, sir, could you tell me the route explain how to get to the garage?"

The strict man looked at me with dissatisfaction and replied:" Young girl, why not be more careful? "

I didn't know what to answer and stood awkwardly.

After some hesitation, he addressed to me:" Hmm, wait a moment. Give me the bike." Then, he pushed my bicycle into the inner room.

About 10 minutes later, he opened the door and pushed out a bike with (a perfectly) good basket. I was surprised and realised that he had just fixed the basket for me.

The gentle sir kind man motioned to me to come up to him and said in my ear: " This is a gift to you.“

I was overjoyed and said almost a thousand thanks to him thanked him profusely.

Until today To this day, I'll never forget this conversation between he him and me.

This is a very good and detailed story. I hope that you will find the corrections useful!

is it prepared for IELTS speaking topic? it's too long since typically the examiner would only give u around 2 mins for session 2.