thuy Bien
Vietnam Women's Day Today is Vietnam Women's day. I have received some congratulations from my colleagues and my friends. I'm going to buy my mom and my sisters clothes, then I and my team will have a small party to celebrate our day. Our team includes four sinlge girls who are being annoyed with the name "left-over girls" or questions from all people like : where is your boy friend ?, when you get married ?, why are you single ?...Those questions aren't interesting, but they dont matter to us much. We will dress up and go for a our day. I'm wondering if there is a day for women in each country.
1

Vietnam Women's Day

Today is Vietnam Women's day. I have received some congratulations from some of my colleagues and my friends. I'm going to buy my mom and my <em>(no need to repeat this possessing pronoun each time)</em> sisters clothes, then I and my team will have a small party to celebrate our this day. Our team includes four single girls who are all being annoyed with the name label "left-over girls" or and questions from all many people like : where is your boy friend ?, when you get married ?, why are you single ?...Those questions aren't interesting, but they dont matter to us much. We will dress up and go out for a our day. I'm wondering if there is a day for women in each country.

<em>China too has this stupid 'leftover women' idea - but in China there are more men than women, so it is really the men who are leftover.  In China too as in Vietnam, more women graduate from Universities than men!</em>

Thaks guys !!! And Dmitorbins, we do celebrate women's day in March 8, too since it is international women's day. Oct 10th is just Vietnam Women's day.
Congrats! In Ukraine we celebrate Women's Day on March 8.
Happy women's day :)