Estefani Sanchis
itinerary for your trip to London Dear James, Here you are the details of your trip to London. You've got reservation in economy class, I'm afraid business class is fully booked. The flight number is LO/456 . It leaves on Wednesday, 23th October, at 18:00. The time of arrival is 20:00. It's a direct flight from Madrid to London. The e-ticket is been attached. A single room has been booked for you at Novotel for two nights. Also I've planned to rent a car. You could drive as many kilometres as you want without additional charges. Please, don't forget your driving licence. You return flight, Iberia Airways #6525, returns on Friday, 24th October, leaving London at 17:00. Please, check the e-tickets and hotel voucher attached. If there are any problem, don't hesitate to contact to me. Bon voyage, Estefani
1

itinerary for your trip to London

Dear James,

Here you are the details of your trip to London. You've got reservation in economy class, I'm afraid business class is fully booked.
The flight number is LO/456 . It leaves on Wednesday, 23th October, at 18:00. The time of arrival is 20:00. It's a direct flight from Madrid to London. The e-ticket has been attached.
A single room has been booked for you at Novotel for two nights. Also I've planned to rent a car. You can drive as many kilometres as you want without additional charges. Please, don't forget your driving licence.
You return flight, Iberia Airways #6525, returns on Friday, 24th October, leaving London at 17:00.
Please, check the e-tickets and hotel voucher attached. If there is any problem, don't hesitate to contact me.
Bon voyage,
Estefani

Usually we use the phrase "unlimited mileage" for rental cars.