Quentin
Speaking and Writing exercise Malala is a girl from Pakistan who survived an assassination attempt by the Taliban and has been honored as Harvard University's humanitarian of 2013. She was shot in the head by militants because she fights against the Taliban for the right to education for women.She hopes to become a politician because she thinks politicians have influence on a broad scale. She comes from the swat valley. When she speaks about this, she says that it's a paradise but a dangerous area today, because of militants.The students are forced to hide their books under their shawls to go to school. She says the Taliban are afraid by the power of education and and women's power. In my opinion the education in this countries is the key of better future. When your look at developed countries, you see that they all have an important education system. the next politicians are the students who are currently in our schools. Thank you in advance for reading and correcting me !

Speaking and Writing exercise

Malala is a girl from Pakistan who survived an assassination attempt by the Taliban and has been honored as Harvard University's humanitarian of 2013.

She was shot in the head by militants because she fights fought against the Taliban for the right to education for women. She hopes to become a politician because she thinks politicians have influence on a broad scale.

She comes from the swat valley. When she speaks about this, she says that it's a paradise but a dangerous area today, because of militants.The students are forced to hide their books under their shawls to go to school. She says the Taliban are afraid by of the power of education and and women's power (as you included power before education it can also refer to whatever is after the 'and', as so the additional power at the end isn't necessary).

In my opinion the education in this countryies (or 'these countries' if refering to more than just Pakastan) is the key of to a better future. When your look at developed countries, you see that they all have an important education system. the next politicians are the students who are currently in our schools.

Thank you in advance for reading and correcting me !