Jarib
The perfect dictatorship Yestarday some friends invited me to watch a movie, I went withoth knowing which one it was going to be, we were already sat down when at the movie theater when i ask the "what are we going to watch?" and they said "The perfect dictatorship" This film pretand to be a comedy or a satire and it depicts the political situation in Mexico. It was kind of fun but hurtful at the same time, because I could identify some real things that happened in my country, like 1. Our current president is product of Tv marketing, just a muppet. 2. politicians involved in video scandals 3. National tragedies used as distractors of political scandals 4. The settet up "live" coverage of the capture of Florence Cassez,. 5. phrases used by our current president and other politicians.. when the movie finished my friends were smiling because of the comedy but i was worried, at least a movie is a mean to entertain and also open the eyes of an uncultured people here is a lik to the movie trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZriH9uEDgsI

The perfect dictatorship

Yestarday some friends invited me to watch a movie, I went withouth knowing which one it was going to be. We were already sat sitting down when at the movie theater when I asked the "what are we going to watch?" and they said
"The perfect dictatorship"

This film pretand is supposed to be a comedy or a satire and it depicts the political situation in Mexico.
It was kind of funny but also hurtful at the same time, because I could identify some real things that happened in my country, like

1. Our current president is product of Tv marketing, just a muppet.
2. Politicians have been involved in video scandals
3. National tragedies have been used as distractors of political scandals
4. The settet up "live" coverage of the capture of Florence Cassez,.
5. phrases used by our current president and other politicians..

When the movie finished my friends were smiling because of the comedy but I was worried. 
At least a movie is a meant to entertain and also to open the eyes of an uncultured people

here is a link to the movie trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZriH9uEDgsI