Beth
Looking for a place to practice a new language. Monday... I'm a little bored, It supposed that I have to be working, but I was a little worried about how I can improve my English skills, so I searched in google, and finally I found this web site. I suppose that it's slow the progress here, and I'm waiting for the answers of the people that I contacted.
2

Looking for a place to practice a new language.

Monday... I'm a little bored, It supposed that I have I am supposed to be working, but I was am a little worried about how I can improve my English skills, so I searched in google, and finally I found this web site.

I suppose that it's slow the progress here, and I'm waiting for the answers of from the people that I contacted.

You have a very good standard of English!

1

Monday... I'm a little bored, (It supposed that I have)  I am supposed to be working, but I was a little worried about how I can improve my English skills, so I searched (in) on google, and finally I found this web site.

I suppose that it's slow the progress here that the progress here is slow, and I'm waiting for the answers of the people that I contacted.