Aleksandra
phrases to correct 1. I'm going for sports in order to stay healthy. 2. If you want be fit and atheltic you should take exercise regularly. 3. Peter is occasionally gym gower. He doesn't care about his looks as much as Tom. 4. Yoga class helps you to gain control over your body and over your mind. 5. If you regard yourself as beeing health concious person you should start checking foot labels for fat, sugar and salt. 6. In a healthy mind healthy body.

phrases to correct

1. I'm going for sports in order to stay healthy.

I play sports in order to stay healthy - I play sports so that I can stay healthy
2. If you want be fit and atheltic you should take exercise regularly.

If you want to be fit and athletic, you should exercise regularly.
3. Peter is occasionally gym gower. He doesn't care about his looks as much as Tom.

Peter only goes to the gym occasionally. He doesn't care about his looks as much as Tom.
4. Yoga class helps you to gain control over your body and over your mind.
5. If you regard yourself as beeing health concious person you should start checking foot labels for fat, sugar and salt.

A health conscious person should be reading their food labels for fat, sugar, and salt content.

If you want to become a more health conscious person, be sure and check your food labels to see the amounts of fat, sugar, and salt.

6. In a healthy mind healthy body.

Healthy mind, healthy body.

Or perhaps,

For a healthy mind, a healthy body.

Phrases to correct

1. I'm playing sports in order to stay healthy.
2. If you want be fit and athletic you should exercise regularly.
3. Peter is an occasional gym gower. He doesn't care about his looks as much as Tom.
5. If you regard yourself as being a health concious person you should start checking foot labels for fat, sugar and salt.
6. With a healthy mind a healthy body will come.