Clivia
I'm trying write texts in english to improve my english, and I would like if somene can correct it! Over the past centuries, due to globalization, we have lived a expansion around the world of capitalism, which has gone hand in hand with the emergence of neo-liberal ideologies, imposing what many nowadays call a neoliberal capitalism. These political and economic ideas have created serious mismatches in many societies, transforming not only criminal justice in a more severe and punitive system, but influence indirectly and negatively on levels of crime. Therefore, in this work will try to analyze, from different criminological theories, the impact that can reach to have the economic policies adopted by different countries and their governments, both in the criminal justice system, and crime rates. Thank so much in advance!
1

I'm trying to write texts in English to improve my English, and I would like if someone can to correct it!

Over the past centuries, due to globalization, we have lived an expansion around the world of capitalism, which has gone hand in hand with the emergence of neo-liberal ideologies, imposing what many nowadays call a neoliberal capitalism. These political and economic ideas have created serious mismatches (perhaps it would be batter to say "controversies") in many societies not only transforming not only criminal justice in into a more severe and punitive system, but influencing indirectly and negatively on levels of crime. Therefore, in this work will try to is aimed at analyzing, from the point of veiw of different criminological theories, the impact that can be reach achieved to have wiht the economic policies adopted by different countries and their governments, both in the criminal justice system and crime rates.

Thank so much in advance!