El 麦霸
阿姨被选为学院院长 我的阿姨被选为学院院长。在2008她完成一个博士论文。她在大学工作6年了。现在她住在小个区的城市。这个区离大学有25千米,所以他必须搬家因为每个工人必须来大学按时。她没有爱情这个区因为她想住在市中心。这个部分城市很安全和安静,有很多电影院和咖啡,并且家乡离大学很近。按照大学的工人能规则迟到只五分钟。两个星期前她报名了宾馆。伯父帮忙阿姨把东西包起来也搬运到宾馆。在这个月她不得不住在宾馆因为她有太多职务。首长保证绐她住宅在下月。她已经起了。在车站她哭起来了因为不要别伯父。我跟妈妈访问她。房间里遍有太多报纸,书和纸。阿姨喜欢表达她的壮思在空白纸上。她吃了饼干和茶。我才来从她。 My aunt was elected Dean. In 2008 she completed a doctoral dissertation. She worked for six years at the college. Now she lives in a small district of the city.This area 25km away from the University, so she must move because each worker have to be in time in the University. She did not love this area because she wanted to live in the city center. This part of the city is very safe and quiet, there are many cinemas and coffee, and home os close to Unoversity. According to the University's rules workers can late only for 5 minutes. Two weeks ago she signed up to the hotel. Uncle wrap things and move it to hotel. She have to live in hotel in this month because she has a lot of duties. Directorate guarantee to her provide a flat in next month. She's already gone. She began cry at the station because she doesn't want to leave uncle. Me and mom visited her. There are too many newspapers, books and sheet of papers all over the room. Aunt likes to express her thinking in the piece of paper. She cooked a bisquit and tea. I just came from her and going to (plan) watch a film.
2

阿姨被选为学院院长

我的阿姨被选为学院院长。在2008她完成一个博士论文。她在大学工作6年了。现在她住在小个区的城市(城市的一个小地区)。这个区离大学有25千米,所以(她she.他is he)必须搬家因为每个工人必须(按时)来大学(上班)按时。她(在这个区)没有爱情(maybe love in this sentence also means 爱人lover)这个区因为她想住在市中心。这个部分城市(有些地方)很安全也很安静,有很多电影院和咖啡(店),并且家乡(home means 家,but accurate to say,家乡is hometown)离大学很近。按照大学的工人能规则(in this sentence,use 规定is better) (工人只能)迟到五分钟。两个星期前她报了(报and报名is same,but usually we use 报,not 报名)宾馆。伯父帮阿姨(帮忙and帮are same.but we usually use 帮.you can use 帮忙in sentence can you help?你能帮忙吗?)把东西包起来也搬运到宾馆。这个月她不得不住在宾馆因为她有太多(很多)职务。首长(董事会)保证(下个月)给她住宅下月。她已经起了(走了)。在车站她在车站哭起来了(哭了起来)因为不要别(她不想和)伯父(道别)。我跟妈妈访问(去拜访/去看望)她。房间里(边)有太多很多报纸,书和纸。阿姨喜欢(在纸上)表达她的壮思(思想)。她吃了(做了)饼干和茶。我才从她(那里出来计划去看一场电影)。 

My aunt was elected Dean. In 2008 she completed a doctoral dissertation. She worked for six years at the college. Now she lives in a small district of the city.This area 25km away from the University, so she must move because each worker have to be in time in the University. She did not love this area because she wanted to live in the city center. This part of the city is very safe and quiet, there are many cinemas and coffee, and home os close to Unoversity. According to the University's rules workers can late only for 5 minutes. Two weeks ago she signed up to the hotel. Uncle wrap things and move it to hotel. She have to live in hotel in this month because she has a lot of duties. Directorate guarantee to her provide a flat in next month. She's already gone. She began cry at the station because she doesn't want to leave uncle. Me and mom visited her. There are too many newspapers, books and sheet of papers all over the room. Aunt likes to express her thinking in the piece of paper. She cooked a bisquit and tea. I just came from her and going to (plan) watch a film.

2

阿姨被选为学院院长

我的阿姨被选为学院院长。在2008她完成一个博士论文。(这句话没搞懂因果关系,是她2008年完成博士论文当上学院院长,还是当上学院院长然后完成博士论文?)她在大学工作6年了。现在她住在小个区的城市(她住在一个城市的小区?)。这个区离大学有25千米,所以他必须搬家因为每个工人必须来大学按时(因为每个工作者必须按时工作)。她没有爱情这个区因为她想住在市中心。(她不喜欢这个小区因为她想住在市中心)这个部分城市很安全和安静,(这个区很安全也很安静)有很多电影院和咖啡,并且家乡离大学很近。(家不是家乡,这句我觉得可以改成大学离家很近)按照大学的工人能规则迟到只五分钟。(大学规定每个工作人员可以迟到5分钟)两个星期前她报名了宾馆。(预定了宾馆或者住)伯父帮忙阿姨把东西包起来也搬运到宾馆。在这个月她不得不住在宾馆因为她有太多职务。首长保证绐她住宅在下月。她已经起了。在车站她哭起来了因为不要别伯父。(跟伯父离别?)我跟妈妈访问她。(拜访好些)房间里遍有(遍地或者是有)太多报纸,书和纸。阿姨喜欢表达她的壮思在空白纸上(阿姨喜欢把她的思想写在空白纸上)。她吃了饼干和茶。我才来从她。 (我从她哪里回来准备看电影)

1

阿姨被选为学院院长

我的阿姨被选为学院院长。她在2008完成了一个博士论文。她在大学工作6年了。现在她住在这个城市的一个小的行政区。这个区离大学有25千米,所以她必须搬家,因为每个人都必须按时到学校。她不喜欢这个区因为她想住在市中心。这个区很安全和安静,有很多电影院和咖啡厅,并且家离大学很近。按照这个大学的规定,每个人只能迟到五分钟。两个星期前她在宾馆登记了。伯父帮忙把阿姨的东西打包起来并搬运到宾馆。在这个月她不得不住在宾馆因为她有太多职务。首长承诺下个月给她提供住处。她已经走了。在车站她哭了因为她不想离开伯父。我跟妈妈去看望她。房间里都是报纸,书和纸。阿姨喜欢在白纸上表达她的奇思妙想。她煮了饼干,泡了茶。我从她出来,准备去看电影

I think there is a common problem for most language learners, that's literal translation. For example, "她没有爱情这个区因为她想住在市中心"; the corresponding English sentence is "She doesn't love this place because she wants to live in the downtown". When you translate the English sentence into Chinese, you should know the sentence structure, which we call it grammar. Doesn't is auxiliary verb, and love is the verb here, so the corresponding Chinese word for the verb "love" is "爱"or "喜欢", while "爱情" is the noun form of "love"; if you say "I love this place", it means "我喜欢这个地方", so "I don't love this place" means "我不喜欢这个地方".
Если вам нужно помощь в изучение китайского язкыка, я можно вам помочь
El 麦霸
Language Skills
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), English, German, Italian, Japanese, Kyrgyz, Russian
Learning Language
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), English, German, Italian, Japanese