David
3d printers are the future Long time ago everything was handmaded/handcrafted. As a consequence products were expensive because a lot of work was required to make them. Later on, the industrial Revolution brought us cheap products seeing as everything was done in factories. Since then, we produce almost everything (even food) in factories. However, have you ever thought how many people have your watch? Or how many people have that “special ring” that you bought to somebody? That’s the Achilles’ heels of industrialization. Nowadays, 3D printers are likely the perfect way of production to get cheap and unique products. So far, they have been used to print experiments or complex pieces (like prosthesis, etc.) But it’s only a matter of time that we’ll print our mugs, spoons, clothes or jewelry. By the time they will have got into our live, we’ll have changed completely the way of buying things because they will be downloaded. That’s why many people are keeping an eye on this new technology.
1

3D Printers Are the Future

Long time ago, everything was handmaded/handcrafted. As a consequence, products were expensive because a lot of work was required to make them. Later/Then on, the industrial Revolution brought us cheap products, seeing as everything was done/mass-produced in factories. Since then, we produce almost everything, even food, in factories.

However, have you ever thought how many people have your watch? Or how many people have that “special ring” that you bought to somebody? That’s the Achilles’ heels of industrialization.

Nowadays, 3D printers are likely the perfect way of production to get cheap and unique products produced. So far, they have been used to print experiments or complex pieces (like prosthetics, etc.) But it’s only a matter of time that before we’ll print our mugs, spoons, clothes or jewelry.

By the time they will have got into our live penetrated our daily lives, we’ll have changed completely *better: completely changed the way of buying things *better: either "the way we buy things" or "our way of buying things" because they/everything will be downloaded. That’s why many people are keeping an eye on this new technology.

Great job, as usual!  I think you have inspired a topic for me to write about...  Keep an eye out!

1

3d printers are the future

A long time ago /Years ago everything was handmade/handcrafted.(Both correct) As a consequence products were expensive because a lot of work was required to make them. Later on, The industrial Revolution brought us cheap products seeing as everything was done/made in factories. Since then, we produce almost everything (even food) in factories.

However, have you ever thought how many people have your watch? Or how many people have that “special ring” that you bought for somebody? That’s the Achilles’ heel (singular) of industrialization.

Nowadays, 3D printers are considered  the best way of producing/manufacturing cheap and unique products. So far, they have been used to print experiments or complex pieces (like prosthesis, etc.) But it’s only a matter of time until we wil print our mugs, spoons, clothes or jewelry.

By the time we get old, we’ll have changed completely the way of buying things because everything will be downloaded. That’s why many people are keeping an eye on this new technology.

Excellent David, I was not quite sure what you meant in the last two paragrahs but the rest was very good.

Kind regards

1

3d printers are the future

A long time ago, everything was handmade/handcrafted. As a consequence, products were expensive because a lot of work was required to make them. Later on, the Industrial Revolution brought us cheap products, because everything was done in factories. Since then, we produce almost everything (even food) in factories.

However, have you ever thought about how many people have your watch? Or, how many people have that “special ring” that you bought for somebody? That’s the Achilles’ heel of industrialization.

Nowadays, 3D printers are the near-perfect (?) means of producing cheap and unique products. So far, they have been used to print experiments (?) or complex pieces (like prosthetics, etc.) But it’s only a matter of time before we’ll print our mugs, spoons, clothes or jewelry.

By the time are commonplace/ordinary/are normal for life, we’ll have changed completely the way of buying things because they will be downloaded. That’s why many people are keeping an eye on this new technology.