I can't read... Well, my head is aching. I tried to read a book for three minutes in a row and I started feeling anxious, like, VERY anxious. I just can't focus on something simple, like reading, for more than a few minutes. I dropped out college because I couldn't pay attention to anything. I felt stressed, overhelmed. I don't know how did I get to this point. I'm thinking seriously about going to see a doctor. To not be able to do something that you think you want to is one of the most frustrating things in life. And I feel really bad about it. It feels like I'm wasting my precious lifetime doing things that don't add any value to my life. If I could simply get my butt on a chair and start reading....... I'm sorry guys, this is a little "self-pitious", but I'm really sad about it. Bye.
Vitor, these things that you just mentioned could be symptoms to many illnesses. I'm saying this to help you & I think you do need to see a doctor, you're still young; so it's better to go from now and check that everything is ok with your health.