Nurul
What is your opinion about friend who always don't admit his/ her mistakes? What is your opinion if you have partner/ friends in your office who always blamed you whereas he/she who asked you to do it and you have done your work correctly. Besides, you didn't know that actually your big boss didn't ask your partner to ask you to do it. When big boss said, "You shouldn't to print it, because the document still be edited by me", or "You shouldn't sent that email". Whereas, your partner asked you to do it and when the big boss admonish you, your partner don't admit that actually he/she who have asked you.

What is your opinion about a friend who doesn't always admit his/ her mistakes?

What is your opinion if you have partners/ friends in your office who always blamed you whereas it was he/she who asked you to do it, and you have done your work correctly. Besides, you didn't know that actually your big boss didn't ask your partner to ask you to do it.

When big boss said, "You shouldn't print it, because the document has to be edited by me", or "You shouldn't send that email". Whereas, your partner asked you to do it  while the big boss admonishes you, your partner doesn't admit that actually it was he/she who asked you.

yeah.. it is bad circumstance I think. They aren't honest even just for theirselves
yeah.. it bad circustance I think. They aren't honest even just for theirselves.
When I moved to my new office last year. I met some persons like that and I got experience. And ofcourse I had right to think that they are not good persons and they lost my trust