ssj
please correct my essay~^^! Is envy a bad thing? bieing eious is integral. it allows one to accomplish her or his goal easily because it motivates people. i wil state two example to support my view. Agerman doctor who worked in North korea for 3years as an emergency doctor reports the situation in north korea and defectors claim that there are a lot of changes now. he says that people become convinced that they can do nothing to change this situation because they hadno food and amenities and all their actions were monitored. there is no running water, electiricity medicine or soup. every thing was so filthy. people cannot wash their sheets and sterrize instruments. however the deffectors from north korea report that these days there are a lot of display of lingering discontent and the country is rife with dissatisfaction and unhappiness after they read a chiness article which wrote a kim's and his administration's luxurious consumption such as wine and watches. although the country outlaws the internet and foreign literature, many people read them and access it. when loyalists try to report the them they argu with those,saying that kim also uses it. people are not happy about the young leader because they now realized that there are unbreakable social level in the country and they are questioning it. another example. a novel 1984 supports my opinion that envy help one to reach one's goal faster by trying to imitate the person he or she envies. the protagonist winston is low ranking official. he is dissatistied about the condtion that his boss lives in luxurious apartment with chees and chocolate which Winston has not eaten for several years because of the reduction of ration. after he went out of the apartment he get a copy of the 'the book' written by a reputed dissendent of the government ,Eanual goldstein, . He starts his personal rebellion after he envies his boss linving in luxurious apartment and eating lavish food. the examples all attest to the fact that envy is good potential to prompt one to accomply one's goal. it has tremendous power to urge people ro progress one's idea