Tonia
My home. Would someone correct this for me? Thanks MY HOME . Hi my name is Tonia, I live in a old flat, in the center of my town, but it is completely renovated. My flat has high ceilings and thick walls. I bouth it a military, althougt is very cosy. It has trhee rooms , It has a living room, a bathroom and a large kitchen, and it also has a balcony . I painted it the color makeup and the rooms have a color and brown earth . It's gorgeous flat!. I love it, even though sometimes I think too big for me, so one day I decided to rent a room and so far it's going very well.

My home. Would someone correct this for me? Thanks

MY HOME .

Hi my name is Tonia, I live in a old flat, in the center of my town, but it is completely renovated.
My flat has high ceilings and thick walls. I bought it from the military, althougth it is very cosy. It has three bedrooms , It has a living room, a bathroom and a large kitchen, and it also has a balcony .

I painted it the colour that I like best which is brown earth . 

It's a gorgeous flat!. I love it, even though sometimes I think it is too big for me, so one day I decided to rent out a room and so far it's going very well.

Red = Corrections. Blue = Suggestions.

''I decided to rent out a room'' = Somebody rents the room from you. 

''I decided to rent a room'' = You rent a room. =Eres la inquilina.