Mendi
My hobby I am an amateur gardener. I mean, I grow a little orchard to take some vegetables and fruits. Do not think, I am not a good gardener. In this land, people be borned being gardener and I am one of the worsts. Do not believe it? My record was once I sowed a kind of plant and was born a different one. It's true. Even so I grow a lot many types of plants and I am so satisfied by it. Worst of all is that when you know the taste of the natural fruits and then you don't like the purchased Finnally, I leave you a little show of some fruits I collected a few days ago.
1

My hobby

I am an amateur gardener. I mean, I have a little garden where I grow a little orchard to take some vegetables and fruits. I do not think that I am a good gardener. In this land, people be born gardeners and I am one of the worst. You do not believe it? My record was once I sowed a certain kind of plant and was born a different one grew. It's true.

Even so I grow a lot many types of plants and I am so satisfied by it.

Worst of all is that when you know how good the taste of the natural fruits taste then you don't like to purchase the ones from the supermarket.

Finnally, I leave you a little photo of some fruits and vegetables that I collected a few days ago.

A beautiful photo, well if you dont think that you are a good gardener, you certainly are a good artist. 

My Hobby

I am an amateur gardener. I mean, I grow a little orchard patch with to take some vegetables and fruits. Do not think, I am not a good gardener. In this land, people be are borned being gardeners and I am one of the worsts. Do not Don't you believe it? My record was I once I sowed a one kind of plant and was born a different one grew. It's true.

Worst of all is that when you know the taste of the natural fruits the bought ones don't taste the same. and then you don't like the purchased

Finnally, I leave you a little show picture of some of my crops fruits I collected a few days ago.

My hobby

I am an amateur gardener. I mean, I grow have a little orchard garden where I grow to take some vegetables and fruits. Do not think, I do not think that I'm am not a good gardener. In this land, people be are borned being gardeners and but I think that I'm am one of the worsts. You don't Do not believe it? My record was that I once I sowed a certain kind of plant and it ended up being was born a completely different one. It's true.

Even so, I grow a lot many types of plants and I am so satisfied by it.

The worst thing of all is that when you know the true taste of the natural fruits and then you no longer don't like the purchased ones.

Finnally, I leave you with a little show of some fruits and vegetables that I collected a few days ago.

Well done Mendi!  Looking at your photo I can see that you are a very talented gardener.  Keep up your great work in the garden and here on Italki!

I love the picture! :)
Así es, aunque parezca increible yo sembré ( no planté sino que puse semillas; por eso usé el verbo "to sow", que yo no conocía y que wordreference me dice que es esparcir las semillas). Resumiendo, que sembré una especie, y nació otra diferente. Difícil de superar, verdad?.