Morning This morning I woke up at 9:30h. I have breakfast an infusion, orange juice and a sandwich. Now, I'm going to the big city because I'm looking a job. Actually it's so complicated to find a job in Spain… but I hope that I will find it! Wish me luck!
1

This morning I woke up at 9:30h (am.).  I have (HAD A) breakfast an infusion, orange juice and a sandwich. Now, I'm going to the big (Usually main unless otherwise you mean it for a purpose) city because I'm looking (FOR) a job. Actually it's so complicated to find a job in Spain… but I hope that I will find it! 

Wish me luck!

Morning
This morning I woke up at 9:30h. For breakfast I had tea, orange juice and a sandwich. Now, I'm going to the big city because I'm looking for a job. Actually it's so complicated to find a job in Spain… but I hope that I will find one!
Wish me luck!
-Pienso quieres decir "herbal tea" por ejemplo "chamomile tea" pero no estoy seguro. "Infusion" no es incorrecto pero es un término técnico y parece muy extraño en ese oración.

Morning

This morning I woke up at 9:30h. I HAD breakfast WITH an infusion, orange juice and a sandwich. Now, I'm going to the big city because I'm looking FOR a job. Actually it's so complicated to find a job in Spain… but I hope that I will find it!
Wish me luck!

Morning

This morning I woke up at 9h30. For I have breakfast I had tea an infusion, orange juice and a sandwich. Now, I'm going to the big city( which city?) because I'm looking a job. Actually it's so very complicated to find a job in Spain.  but I hope that I will find  one it!
Wish me luck!