Sue
Exchange Spanish and/or Catalan for English Hiiii everyone!!! I'm Sue from Barcelona. I'm interested in learn English for my job and there is the possibility of migrating to UK. I'm an upper-intermediate student and would like to improve, especially speaking, working in pronunciation. In return I could help you with your Spanish, I'm native and studied Administration & Management Interprise. l'd prefer to meet by Skype, if possible.Available 2 hours per day at any time. Thanks you. Greetings!!!. [email protected] You can also find me in Spype as suenavarro or Sue NC.
1

My name is Sue and I live in Barcelona, Spain. I'm interested in learning English for my job because I have an opportunity of transfer to the United Kingdom. I'm an Upper-Intermediate Student, and would like to improve in the spoken language and pronunciation. I can help you with Spanish in return. I'm native speaker, and I have studied Administration & Management Enterprise. l'd prefer to meet via <em>Skype</em> if possible. I am available for two hours per day at any time. Thank you. My email address is: [email protected], and my <em>Skype</em> user name is: suenavarro or Sue NC. 

<em>Bueno. Soy estudiante de español intermedio y aunque soy hablante nativo inglés, soy estudiante universario de inglés avanzado. Gustaría practicar contigo cuando tengemos tiempo. </em>

1

Exchange Spanish and/or Catalan for English

Hiiii everyone!!! I'm Sue from Barcelona. I'm interested in learning (after prepositions we write Gerund) English for my job, and there it (we must use 'there is' if we speak about smth for the first time)  is the possibility of migrating to UK. I'm an upper-intermediate student and I would like to improve, especially speaking, working in pronunciation. In return I could help you with your Spanish, I'm native and studied Administration & Management Interprise. l'd prefer to meet by Skype, if it is possible. Available 2 hours per day at any time. Thanks you. Greetings!!!. [email protected]
You can also find me in Spype as suenavarro or Sue NC.