Margarita
website translation X, Spanish center ,founded by a spanish people, is an educational counseling institution. Our institution focuses on spanish training, spanish and latin American's culture transmitting. Our center's founder. XX fromXX, Spain, graduated from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Major in journalism and communication. With. many years work experience in Spain News Agency and China Periodical Office, and also the love to language, Make him dedicate himself to educational career to let more and more Chinese people to know Spanish and Spanish culture . The teachers in X Spanish Center are all from Spain, with rich experience in teaching Spanish in China. We combined the original Spanish textbook and Chinese Textbooks , make our special XX Textbook, we work hard for offer suitable teaching skills to students. membership card In order to spread spanish and latin american culture, XX spanish center cooperated with many spanish and latin american restaurant. Those who learning in XX will get the membership card for free and with this XXmembership card you can have discount in the restaurants below if you consume in there : Click the logo and get the information about the restaurant. This card is non-transferable and must be owned by those study in XX