Katya
10/21/2014 Hello everyone! I have a question. There are two sentences: 1) You wrote a message; 2) I got a message notification in thirty minutes. I would like to write it in one sentence. I got a message notification in thrity minutes after you had written a message. Is it correct? The sentence seems to me a little wierd and I don't know why.
1

10/21/2014

Hello everyone!

I have a question.
There are two sentences: 1) You wrote a message; 2) I got a message notification in thirty minutes. I would like to write it in one sentence. I got a message notification in thrity minutes after you had written a message. Is it correct? The sentence seems to me a little wierd and I don't know why.

It is not wrong, but it sounds awkward because you are saying "message" twice and because there is not necessarily a connection between the notification and the message that was sent (you could have received a notification of a different message).

Try using a pronoun. You could say "I received a notification of your message thirty minutes after you wrote it".