Matt
A ceremony The other day, I attended a Buddhist ceremony in my hometown. To be specific, it’s to celebrate the Buddha’s birthday. During the day, people who didn’t have to work, mostly the housewives, went to the biggest temples in my community and performed the ritual. They brought food and wines to worship the god reverently, kneeing down in front of the statue of Buddha and pray for the peace and happiness. I think everyone in the ceremony had a good time. Buddhism seems as much a part of people’s life as breathing and eating in my hometown. We truly believe that believing in it can purify our souls and bring good luck. So, everyone was so happy to celebrate the birthday of Buddha.

A ceremony

The other day, I attended a Buddhist ceremony in my hometown. To be specific, it’s to celebrate the Buddha’s birthday. During the day, people who didn’t have to work, mostly the housewives, went to the biggest temples in my community and performed the ritual. They brought food and wines to worship the god reverently, kneeing /kneeling/ down in front of the statue of Buddha and pray /praying/ for the /omit the/ peace and happiness. I think everyone in the ceremony had a good time. Buddhism seems as much a part of people’s life as breathing and eating in my hometown. We truly believe that believing in it can purify our souls and bring good luck. So, everyone was so happy to celebrate the birthday of Buddha.

you're very good (I like Buddhism!)