Carlos Suárez
A Different Halloween Some people prefer to spend their free time in Halloween exploring mysterious places, rather than dressing up and going to parties. There is an increasing interest in Spain for paranormal issues. If you like these topics, I´m going to tell you some places that you can visit, and be afraid of. Ochate is a village, which was abandoned in the nineteen century as a result of an epidemy. In some of these ruined houses, there have been recorded some voices, which said "get out of here". Charming, isn´t it? Animas´s Mountain is located in the city of Soria. It is said that every year during the night of October 31st, the bells of an old church chime by themselves. Belchite was a town especially hit by the Spanish Civil War, since more than five thousand people died in fifteen days. After the war, it was decided not to rebuilt the town. In the ruins, there have been recorded some voices as well, but in these recordings you can hear children screams. I´ve given you some examples, but there are more. Some people in Spain go to places like these on a regular basis, trying to find paranormal activities.

A Different Halloween

Some people prefer to spend their free time in at Halloween exploring mysterious places, rather than dressing up and going to parties. There is an increasing interest in Spain for paranormal issues. If you like these topics, I´m going to tell you some places that you can visit, and be afraid of.
Ochate is a village, which was abandoned in the nineteen century as a result of an epidemy (unusual word - well done). In some of these ruined houses, there have been recorded some voices, which said "get out of here". Charming, isn´t it?
Animas´s Mountain is located in the city of Soria. It is said that every year during the night of October 31st, the bells of an old church chime by themselves.
Belchite was a town especially hit by the Spanish Civil War, since more than five thousand people died in fifteen days. After the war, it was decided not to rebuilt rebuild the town. In the ruins, some voices have been recorded there as well, but in these recordings you can hear children's (possessive) screams.
I´ve given you some examples, but there are more. Some people in Spain go to places like these on a regular basis, trying to find paranormal activities.

I was impressed. This was a very good effort with minor corrections. Well done. Ian