Antonio
Is revenge good or bad? Many contend that revenge is a “dish best served cold” and are willing to do whatever it takes for get it. Paradoxically, there are those who argue that it’s better to leave revenge to karma or God. To be honest I never had thought about revenge. However, today I’m caught between a rock and a hard place, because I feel like to taking revenge on my ex-fiancé who cheated on me. The quandary arose two weeks ago, when I received a call from my ex-fiancé. She told me that really misses me and wants to return to my house. We talk for many hours about everything and anything. I should point out that her call made me feel happy. However, I also remembered the gloomy times as well as all those instances of cheating on me, for example she never broke up with her ex-boyfriend and to exacerbate the situation, she also lived together with him. Long short history, we have been in touch since her call, but only through an application called “hangouts”, because I don't have her cell phone number. I think she fears that I call her when she is with her boyfriend. We have talked about to see us again, and at the same time I have been working out my revenge. My plan is to disguise my true feelings turning me into a charming prince, and when night comes and it’s too late to return to her parents' house (They lived 3 hours away from my house). I'm going to promote an atmosphere just bearable after that, I'm going to send pictures of us to her boyfriend and her mother. My assumption is her boyfriend will be quite disappointing on her and her mother will think that she will return to work in a men's club. (I should say that I met her in a men's club, unfortunately for me, she never followed my advice “to quit her job” until we broke up and her mother realized about that). Finally, I’m going to ask her to leave my house. My revenge day was yesterday. However, I was not able to do anything what I had worked out, except the part about being a gentleman. In fact, we had a very romantic evening, furthermore I expressed her all my feelings and thoughts in a polite manner. I think I really love her, and even though maybe we will never be together again and I can't hurt her. I wish her to be happy and fulfill all her desires. I really feel terrible for thinking those nasty things. She has shown certainly not be a trustworthy person since, she cheated on me throughout the whole relationship. In addition, she cheated on her boyfriend yesterday. I think it is just one of the

Is revenge good or bad?

Many contend that revenge is a “dish best served cold” and are willing to do whatever it takes to get it. Paradoxically, there are those who argue that it’s better to leave revenge to karma or God. To be honest I've never had any thoughts about revenge. However, today I’m caught between a rock and a hard place, because I feel like taking revenge on my ex-fiancé, who cheated on me.
The quandary arose two weeks ago, when I received a call from my ex-fiancé. She told me that she really misses me and wants to return to my house. We talked for many hours about everything and anything. I should point out that her call made me feel happy. However, I also remembered the gloomy times, as well as all those instances in which she cheated on me. For example, she never broke up with her ex-boyfriend and to exacerbate the situation, she also lived with him. Long story short, we have been in touch since her call, but only through an application called “hangouts”, because I don't have her cell phone number. I think she fears that I may call her when she is with her boyfriend.
We have talked about seeing each other again, and at the same time I have been working out my revenge. My plan is to disguise my true feelings, turn into a charming prince, and when night comes and it’s too late to return to her parents' house (they live 3 hours away from my house), I'm going to promote an atmosphere just bearable, and I'm going to send pictures of us to her boyfriend and her mother. My assumption is her boyfriend will be quite disappointed with her and her mother will think that she'll return to work in a men's club. (I should say that I met her in a men's club, unfortunately for me, she never followed my advice “to quit her job” until we broke up and her mother knows about that). Finally, I’m going to ask her to leave my house.

My revenge day was yesterday. However, I was not able to do what I had worked on, except the part about being a gentleman. In fact, we had a very romantic evening, furthermore I expressed to her all my feelings and thoughts in a polite manner. I think I really love her, and even though we may never be together again, I can't hurt her. I want her to be happy and to fulfill all her desires. I really feel terrible for thinking those nasty things.

She has revealed herself to be an untrustworthy person, since she cheated on me throughout the whole relationship. In addition, she cheated on her boyfriend yesterday.

Is revenge good or bad?

Many contend that revenge is a “dish best served cold” and are willing to do whatever it takes for to get it. Paradoxically, there are those who argue that it’s better to leave revenge to karma or God. To be honest, I had never thought about revenge. However, today I’m caught between a rock and a hard place, because I feel like to taking revenge on my ex-fiancé who cheated on me.

The quandary arose two weeks ago when I received a call from my ex-fiancé. She told me that she really misses me and wants to return to my house. We talked for many hours about everything and anything. I should point out that her call made me feel happy. However, I also remembered the gloomy times as well as all those instances of cheating on me; for example, she never broke up with her ex-boyfriend and to exacerbate the situation (to make matters worse), she also lived together with him. Long short history Long story short, we have been in touch since her call, but only through an application called “hangouts” because I don't have her cell phone number. I think she fears that I'll call her when she is with her boyfriend.

We have talked about to see us seeing each other again, and at the same time I have been working out my revenge.  My plan is to disguise my true feelings and turn myself turning me into a charming prince.  When the night comes and it’s too late to return to her parents' house (they live 3 hours away from my house), I'm going to promote an atmosphere just bearable (??) after that, and I'm going to send pictures of us to her boyfriend and her mother.  My assumption is that her boyfriend will be quite disappointed with her, and her mother will think that she will return to work in a men's club. (I should say that I met her in a men's club, unfortunately for me, she never followed my advice “to quit her job” until we broke up and her mother realized about that became aware of it). Finally, I’m going to ask her to leave my house.

My revenge day was yesterday. However, I was not able to do anything what that I had worked out, except the part about being a gentleman. In fact, we had a very romantic evening. Furthermore I expressed to her all my feelings and thoughts in a polite manner. I think I really love her, and even though maybe we will never be together again, and I can't hurt her. I wish want her to be happy and fulfill all her desires. I really feel terrible for thinking those nasty things.

She has certainly shown herself certainly not be a trustworthy person since she cheated on me throughout the whole relationship. In addition, she cheated on her boyfriend yesterday. I think it is just one of the ....