Barbara
The Tree House I want to live in a tree house , my own place where I could draw and save my paints, a secret place where I could read my favorite books listening the sing of the birds, a tree house with a rope ladder and a swing, a place where I could eat my favorites meals with the moon as my partner. A tree house with rain in september and a wide window to see the snow on the mountains whenever. A place where nobody can find me or my letters, a place to sleep a snooze under the shade of my own tree. That is why I am still here and that is why I cannot forget.
1

Beautiful writing! I would love to stay in a tree house like that.

The Tree House

I want to live in a tree house , my own place where I could draw and save my paints, a secret place where I could read my favorite books listening the sing of the birds to birdsong, a tree house with a rope ladder and a swing, a place where I could eat my favorites meals with the moon as my partner.

A tree house with rain in september and a wide window to see the snow on the mountains whenever.
A place where nobody can find me or my letters, a place to sleep a snooze under the shade of my own tree.

That is why I am still here and that is why I cannot forget.