Tarek
Cats in my home balcony Behind my home there is a garden, it's owner does not take care of it. So many tramp cats found it the desired home. One day, a cute cat came to my home balcony, and did a very sneaky behaviors to get our sympathy, like jumping into the window and making cute sounds. After many attempts, my mother lost the challenge, and opened the door to put some food for it. But the cat was too fast, and it entered the home in one second, then it went to my parents bed room and hide under the bed. At that moment my mother told me what happened and asked me to help her. When I came, the cat was fully disappeared, so I made some silley cat sounds (meow meow) to get it attention, after a while, the cat began trusting me, and started going out. That moment I catched it in a fast move, and carried it back to the balcony. After many days, the cat gave birth four cute kitties, and put them in the balcony to make us take care of them. Then I realised that it was trying to gave birth inside the home, to protect her kitties from other cats. It's really amazing when you see the maternity in the animals, and it make us consider who teach cat all of that?
1

Cats live in my balcony (home is implied since it is YOUR balcony) :)

Behind my home there is a garden, it's the owner does not take care of it so many tramp (stray) cats found it the desired home live there.

One day, a cute cat came to my home balcony, and did a very sneaky behaviors tried to get our sympathy, like jumping into in ("into" would mean that it crashed into the window and did not go through it) the window and making cute sounds. After (it tried) many times attempts, my mother lost the challenge, gave in, and opened the door to put (out) some food for it. But the cat was too fast, and it entered the home in one second, then it went to my parents bedroom and hide hid under the bed. At that moment my mother told me what happened and asked me to help her. When I came, the cat was fully had disappeared, so I made some silley cat sounds (meow meow) to get it's attention, after a while, the cat began trusting me, and started going coming out. (At) that moment I catched quickly caught it in a fast move, and carried it back to the balcony.

After many days, the cat gave birth four cute kitties, and put them in the balcony to make us take care of them. Then I realised that it was trying to gave birth inside the home, to protect her kitties from other cats.
It's really amazing when you see the maternity in the animals, and it make us consider who teach cat all of that?

Cats in my home balcony

Behind my home there is a garden, it's owner does not take care of it. So many tramp cats found it the desired home.

One day, a cute cat came to my home balcony, and did a very sneaky behaviors to get our sympathy, like jumping into the window and making cute sounds. After many attempts, my mother lost the challenge, and opened the door to put some food for it. But the cat was too fast, and it entered the home in one second, then it went to my parents bed room and hide under the bed. At that moment my mother told me what happened and asked me to help her. When I came, the cat was fully disappeared, so I made some silley cat sounds (meow meow) to get it attention, after a while, the cat began trusting me, and started going out. That moment I catched it in a fast move, and carried it back to the balcony.

It's really amazing when you see the maternity in the animals, and it makes us consider who teach cat all of that?