jade
My diligent father. My father is now well over sixty, but is still going strong. He has retired for many years. He was a peasant once . he had worked in the fields for many years. He still like working in the fields currently if he has time. though,he is not dependent on farming . He grow all kinds of vegetables for us . So, My family do not need to buy any vegetables from market . We all think it is nice. But there one new problem arose. The vegetables he grown is too much to eat up by our family . Then we advise him to sell other spare vegetables on the local farming market. But he said "I only like growing vegetables, do not like selling them."
2

My diligent father.

My father is now well over sixty, but is still going strong. He has been retired for many years (or "he retired many years ago"). He was a peasant once (we don't really use the word 'peasant', but everyone will understand what you mean. Instead you can say "he was once very poor) . he had worked in the fields for many years. He still likes working in the fields currently if he has time though but,he is not dependent on farming . He grows all kinds of vegetables for us . Sso, that Mmy family does not need to buy any vegetables from the market . We all think it this is nice. Bbut there now one new problem arose. The amount of vegetables he has grown is too much to eat up by our family for our family to eat, so  Then we advised him to sell the other spare vegetables on at the local farming market. But he said "I only like growing vegetables, I do not like selling them."