José Ignacio
How could express my feeling? ¿ why are hard of say? Two month ago, I met a girl very beautiful and little by little we have been knowing more and better. She have a peculiar ways be herself that I like, from her ways of smile,too because she give me love free and this i like. Also, we chatting all day for hours and hours, its amazing, I am feeling so awesome and, during the day I need is her thinking lol , and I tell me, why am feeling these for her, and I answer myself, I DON’T KNOW, but I am feeling amazing.
1

How could express my feeling? ¿ why are hard of say?

Two month ago, I met a girl very beautiful and little by little we have been knowing more and better. She have a peculiar ways be herself that I like, from her ways of smile,too because she give me love free and this i like. Also, we chatting all day for hours and hours, its amazing, I am feeling so awesome and, during the day I need is her thinking lol , and I tell me, why am feeling these for her, and I answer myself, I DON’T KNOW, but I am feeling amazing.

I met a beautiful girl two months ago. Since the time I have known her better. I find her unique, I love the way she smiles and behaves.She is open hearted and it is so easy to love her. We spend all days chatting with each other and it is amazing. I feel awesome. I am thinking about her all the time. And I am asking myself why I am thinking about her. And the answer is simple " I DON't KNOW" . It is great.

P.S. Happy for you :)

1

How can  could I express my feelings? ¿ why are hard of say?

Two months ago, I met a girl very beautiful girl  and little by little we have got to know each other. been knowing more and better. She have a has peculiar particular ways be herself that I like, even the way she smiles her ways of smile,too because she gives me free love to me free and this i like. Also, we chatting all day for hours and hours, its amazing., I am feeling so awesome and, during the day all I need is thoughts of her. her thinking lol , and I tell ask myself, why I am feeling  these feelings for her, and I answer myself, I DON’T KNOW, but I am feeling amazing.

you felt in love with her, fool...