Lucile
Presentation Hello, My name is Lucile, I'm 17 and I live near to Metz. I'm in a military school beacause when I was young, I see a broadcast about that and I found it fantastic ! I was amazed ! Everything was beautiful ! We can say " it was my children dream" ^^ Then as I can, I was going there. Today, it's my last year... I was stayed there 3 years et I never forget them. It's like a big family. We are 24h/24h with our friends and we are making a lot of things ( and a lot of stupidities ^^). I don't want to be military. Don't think that there, it's strict and I practice sport right 4hours. It's a boarding school almost like others. We wear just an uniform. It's not very beautiful (I prefer those of England or Japans ^^) but thanks that, there are any difference between people. (I explain you why I say that later). I think that I use this website to speak with you and like a blog if you are interressted by my life :) If you have question about my school or other think, I will be very happy to answer you. Bye bye ! (thanks for your corrections...)
2

Presentation

Hello,
My name is Lucile, I'm 17 and I live near to Metz. I'm in a military school because when I was young, I saw a broadcast about it and I found it fantastic ! I was amazed ! Everything was beautiful ! You could say " it was my childhood dream" ^^. Then when I could, I was going there. Today, it's my last day of my final year... I was stayed there for 3 years and will never forget them. It's like a big family. We are 24h/24h with our friends and we did a lot of things ( and a lot of stupidities ^^). I don't want to be military. It's not like that there, although it's strict, I practice sport for 4 hours. It's a boarding school almost like other schools. We just wear a uniform. It's not very beautiful (I prefer those of England or Japan ^^) but thanks to that, there isn't any difference between people. (I explain to you why I say that later).
I think that I can use this website to speak with you and like a blog if you are interested about my life :)
If you have questions about my school or other things, I will be very happy to answer you.
Bye bye !
(thanks for your corrections...)

Really nice ;)