Chelsea Tey
THINK POSITIVE, BE POSITIVE, AND POSITIVE THINGS WILL HAPPEN! =) I must admit, I'm not an optimistic girl, I don't always look on the bright side of things. And I tend to be very sensitive to negative or sad things. That's pretty awful! But every time when I'm down, I will tell myself to think positively, and do something that I love or something that could bring little happiness to me! I believe that even a little bit happiness can change your whole day! =) I enjoy listening to Jason Mraz's songs! His songs never fail to cheer me up =) I enjoy writing as well as receiving postcards and letters. I like to say something positive on the letters because I want to be a person that could cheer someone up, not the one that brings troubles to them! There's a smile on my face every time I read the letters people send me =) I enjoy learning English, it's one of the important things in my life! And I enjoy watching my favourite actors' videos or movies. I keep watching them until I feel LOVED! Hahaha.. Seems like a super fan huh? Yes, I am! I know it's sort of silly, but it is an activity that could bring me joy and happiness. So, why bother about how people judge you! Again, another note to myself: THINK POSITIVE, BE POSITIVE, AND POSITIVE THINGS WILL HAPPEN! =)
If you're happy, you will attract happy things to yourself.. That's the law of attraction =)
That's the attitude!!!! Later, you will find out that if you're happy everyone around you are going to be happy as well; which will make you happier =D =D