Erdenechimeg
IELTS writing task 2 We, human beings have always lived as a community therefore, giving back is responsibility of everybody. But because of our political system, it’s more of a choice these days. However, I believe that choosing to help out the needed can be learnt and should be taught at school. In this essay, I will outline two reasons why having it compulsory part of the syllabus is a good idea. By doing any kind of work, one can pick up important skills which can be used later in their lives regardless of a profession. Running a campaign for a charity, building a house for the community, teaching children, collecting books for a library and any other projects always needs planning, teamwork, accounting, people and leadership skills and more. Additionally, a problem could arise during the project where students need to think quickly to fix it. All these experience will become very useful lessons for students which are learnt at very little risk. Besides the students, the community can benefit a lot from it as well. There is always a big need for voluntary workers. Although, most people wish to do good and give back, normal working adult’s schedule can be very busy. Whereas students have more time to spare. Furthermore, high school students are mature enough to help out the community as well as the adults. In conclusion, it’s a win-win situation where students learn to work and communities receive care. It’s great way to connect people from all walks of life. I firmly believe that with next generation knowing what’s happening around them, they can come up with solutions to even bigger problems. (273 words)