wincent
Learning English The day before yesterday, I got up early to go to class .After class, I said," I'm so sleepy!'The guy who sat beside me said ,"Me too!" Today, I got up early again and after class,I said to the guy above,"Amazing, I'm not sleepy today!" And he said to me,"How dare you feel sleepy when you are having English class!?"Yes,I had Speaking English class today, and during the class my classmates and I always concentrate our minds and worry about that we might be asked to answer questions,because we don't know how too express ourselves in English. My English teacher, a handsome man from England, likes to choose some topics for us to discuss with our partner or with him.
1

Learning English

The day before yesterday, I got up early to go to class. After class, I said, "I'm so sleepy!" The guy who sat beside me said, "Me too!" Today, I got up early again and after class, I said to the guy above, "Amazing, I'm not sleepy today!" And he said to me, "How dare you feel sleepy when you are having English class!?" Yes, I had a Speaking English class today, and during the class my classmates and I always concentrate our minds and worry about that we might be asked to answer questions, because we don't know how too express ourselves in English. My English teacher, a handsome man from England, likes to choose some topics for us to discuss with our partners or with him.