Isabel
About Please. Could someone correct this writing? Thank you very much. When I was studying at university I was not sure if my future job would be  appropriate for me, but when I started to work as a teacher,  that was the first time I understood that I  would be happy to teach  children.  I have worked at a school for more than twenty years and I still love my job Regarding to my work, I start to work at nine o´clock every day and finish my work at two but on Monday afternoon I have to work too. I teach Math to several goups of students who are between 10 and 12. I don’t generally use the official books because i prefer to do my lessons acording my students, so I have to prepare them at home. I have a blog where my students can find a lot of activities to learn and parets can read about their children do at class. I also teach Art. We usually draw and paint and my students say that this is the most nice subject they have. Relative to my students,  on the one hand I will say that they are very good children and I love them. I think that they give me more than I give them   On the other hand  it is a little difficult to educate sometimes. Some children don’t like studying and their parents don’t help them enought because they are working all day and children stay with their grandparents so they don’t do their homework. Sometimes some children are a little difficult to deal because of family problems. In my opinion education show change in my country. I think it will be better in the future but, unfortunately, I am afraid I won’t see  it because probably it will take to get many time.  If I could , I would change the follow things: If I were the head-teacher in my school I would tell every teachers they had to be kind but be disciplined with children. Also they would have to work hard because it is a very important job. If I were an education inspector I would visit  schoos to listen to the teachers and I  would try to help them. If I were a politician I would give more money for education and I would employ more teachers to improve education. However I am neither a head teacher, an inspector or a politician so I am only  trying  to improve my work every day.

About

Please. Could someone correct this writing? Thank you very much.

When I was studying at university I was not sure if my future job would be appropriate for me, but when I started to work as a teacher,  that was the first time I understood I realized that I  would be happy teaching children.
 I have worked at a school for more than twenty years and I still love my job.
Regarding to my work, I start working at nine o´clock every day and finish my work at two, but on Monday afternoon I have to work too. I teach Math to several goups of students who are between ages 10 and 12. I don’t generally use the official books because I prefer to do my lessons according my students, so I have to prepare them at home. I have a blog where my students can find a lot of activities to learn and parents can read about how their children do in class. I also teach Art. We usually draw and paint and my students say that this is the nicest subject they have.
Regarding my students, on the one hand I will say that they are very good children and I love them. I think that they give me more than I give them. On the other hand it is a little difficult to educate them sometimes. Some children don’t like studying and their parents don’t help them enought because they are working all day and the children stay with their grandparents, so they don’t do their homework. Sometimes some children are a little difficult to deal with because they have family problems.
In my opinion, education shows change in my country. I think it will be better in the future but, unfortunately, I am afraid I won’t see  it because probably it will take a long time.  If I could , I would change the follow things:
If I were the head-teacher in my school I would tell every teacher that they have to be kind but be strict with children. Also, they will have to work hard because it is a very important job.
If I were an education inspector I would visit  schoos to listen to the teachers and I  would try to help them.
If I were a politician I would give more money for education and I would employ more teachers to improve education.
However, I am neither a head teacher, an inspector or a politician, so I am only  trying  to improve my work every day.

Sorry. I could tell "About my job"