Luiis
A little cry for help... I don't remember when was my first contact with English. I know it's a universal language that is everywhere, but I can't remember when I began to realize that "windows" and "notebook" (two common words even here in Brazil) came from a different culture and had a meaning beyond what I Knew. Now I know that "windows" isn't just a series of graphical interface operating systems. Now I know that "windows" are also openings in the walls of houses ("janelas" as we say here in Brazil). But the fact that I know the real translation of that word just makes me enchant me more for it. There's still a lot of words and terms in English I don't know the real meaning (actually I don't even know if I am writing this text correctly), but I'd really like to know and that's why I'm here. And all that you just read up there was only an introduction to say I'm just a Brazilian boy looking for help to learn another language. I hope you guys help me when I need to. Have a nice day...

A little cry for help...

I don't remember my first contact with English. I know it's a universal language, but I can't remember when I began to realize that "windows" and "notebook" (two common words even here in Brazil) came from a different culture and had a meaning beyond what I Knew.
Now I know that "windows" isn't just a series of graphical interface operating systems. Now I know that "windows" are also openings in the walls of houses ("janelas" as we say here in Brazil). But the fact that I know the real translation of that word just makes me enchant me more for it.
There's still a lot of words and terms in English whose meaning I don't know (actually I don't even know if I am writing this text correctly), but I'd really like to learn and that's why I'm here.
And all that you just read up there was only an introduction to say I'm just a Brazilian boy looking for help to learn another language. I hope you guys help me when I need it.
Have a nice day...

A little cry for help...

I don't remember when was my first contact with English. I know it's a universal language that is everywhere, but I can't remember when I began to realize that "windows" and "notebook" (two common words even here in Brazil) came from a different culture and had a meaning beyond what I Knew.
There's still a lot of words and terms in English whose meaning I don't know the real meaning (actually I don't even know if I am writing this text correctly), but I'd really like to know learn and that's why I'm here.
And all that you just read up there was only an introduction to say I'm just a Brazilian boy looking for help to learn another language. I hope you guys help me when I need to it.
Have a nice day...