Francy
Descring a Photo That picture was taken in the begining of my last work.I was guide at a museum. I'm in the middle, wearing a blouse written "cultura", the other people around me were students of Touristic Information Agent's course. They were my first one group of students, I was really nervous and afraid to make any mistake, but the guys were very kindly and soon I felt more comfortable. After walking with them through the museum talking about the history in portuguese, I also had to explain in English. When finished the tour we took photos at the garden and after that, they asked me things about the place. Definitely, I had a good time for a first experience as a guide. Please, correct my text! :)
1

Descring Describing a Photo

That picture was taken in at the begining beginning of my last work. I was a guide at a museum. I'm in the middle, wearing a blouse written that says "cultura",. the other people around me were students of from a Touristic Information Agent's Agents course. They were my first one group of students,. I was really nervous and afraid to make any mistakes, but the guys were very kindly everyone was very kind and soon I felt more comfortable.
After walking with them through the museum talking about the history in portuguese, I also had to explain in English. When we finished the tour, we took photos at the garden, and after that, they asked me things questions about the place. Definitely, I had a good time for a first experience as a guide.

Please, correct my text! :)

Describing a Photo*