Coco Zhang
New here and want to make friends! Hello everybody, I'm a new user of this amazing website. I can speak English and I can follow the teacher teaching in class in English, however, after-class, I still can't really have a good chat or communication in English. And I will feel tired to listening in English after 1 hour because I really need to completely concentrate on what people say. It's apparent that my English is not good enough. Hope you guys can help me with that and by the way i have no idea about how to contact with people on this website.

New here and want to make friends!

Hello everybody, I'm a new user of new to this amazing website. I can speak English and I can follow the teacher teaching in English class in English,; however, after- class, I still can't really have a good chat or communication communicate in English. And I will feel get tired to listening in to English after 1 hour because I really need to completely concentrate on what people say. It's apparent that my English is not good enough. Hope you guys can help me with that and by the way i have no idea about how to contact with people on this website.

Sounds to me that you just need more listening and speaking practice :) and you have come to the right place. Skype is an amazing tool for this because it offers you real practice. Hope you find what you are looking for. :) Cheers :)