John
Some Questions about Birthdays • How do people in your country celebrate birthdays? Well, I think I'd have to say that it really depends. Like for instance, for people in wealthy community, it's quite possible that they hold a big celebration in a luxurious hotel, with family and a large group of friends. Whereas in contrast, poor citizens or villagers are more likely to have a small dinner at home, after all they can't afford big celebrations. • How did people celebrate birthdays when you were a child? Actually, in those days, people in my country were relatively poor, but they still had different activities during birthdays. • (Similar to above) How did you celebrate your birthdays when you were a child? In actual fact, I imagine that I had different activities, really depending on the financial state of my family. More precisely like, when my parents had some spare money, we were quite likely to invite a lot of relatives to have a banquet. Whereas on the other hand, when we were out of money, it was almost certain that my father took me to do some outdoor activities, such as swim or climbing mountains. • What did you do on your last birthday? Well, my last birthday was in last September. On that day, I returned to my birthplace and got together with my family. I remember going fish with my little boy, which was really fun.
是啊
你还在学雅思?