John
A Letter Dear Jim, How is everything going? Last weekend I left my coat at your place after the party. I think it could be on the sofa in the living room because I remember sitting there most time. If it isn't there, it must be on the bench where the TV stands. This is a purple wool overcoat with a small red rose in the left collar. Also, there are some white trips on the sleeves, which you can see for the first glance. Because it is early winter now and the weather has become colder and colder, I need it to wear in my workplace. Would you mind bring it to me when we meet next week? Or tell me what time you are available, and I will drive to your home to fetch it. I am waiting for your messages.
3

A Letter

Dear Jim,
How is everything going? Last weekend, I left my coat at your place after the party. I think it could be on the sofa in the living room because I remember sitting there most of the time. If it isn't there, it must be on the bench where the TV sits. It's a purple wool overcoat with a small red rose in the left collar. Also, there are some white stripes on the sleeves, which you can see at first glance.
Because it is early winter now and the weather is becoming colder and colder, I need it to wear to my workplace. Would you mind bringing it to me when we meet next week? Or let me know what time you are available, and I will drive to your home to collect it. I'm looking forward to your reply.

Great work! :)