HELLO
A letter. Dear John, Thanks for your email. I am very happy because a new gym has opened near your house. We can go together to gym twice a week. Near at home there is a gym but I do not like a lot because it tis very small. I like to do exercise but also I want to go to swimming pool, sauna ... I would like to know, what sports facilities are available near where you live? Is there sauna, swimming pool ...? How much does it cost? This is a good idea for me because I need to find a new friends and practice my english more. With best wishes, Your friends.
1

A letter.

Dear John,

Thanks for your email.

I am very happy because a new gym has opened near your house. We can go together to the gym twice a week.

Near my home there is a gym but I do not like it very much  because it is very small. I like to do exercise but also I want to go to swimming pool, sauna ...

I would like to know, what sports facilities are available near where you live? Is there sauna, swimming pool ...? How much does it cost?

This is a good idea for me because I need to find new friends and practice my English more.

With best wishes,

Your friend.

I watched this movie