Jooni
Do you think motor system can be improved by practice? I've never had time that into exercise in my whole life. of course I passed all P.E classes when i was in high school but my grades were below average almost all of the time. I like riding bike along the Han river with friends but it's not a exercise for me but just hanging out. Nowadays I really think that i need to develop my motor system. because I wouldn't want to stay sluggish like koalas and sloths all the time. The thing is that I don't have talent with controlling my body. The reason why i haven't had a interests in exercise in that I'm not good at it. I'm planning to start badminton or tennis at the same time I'm curious if motor system can be improved by effort and practice. what do you think?
1

Do you think motor control can be improved by practice?

I've never had time to put into exercise in my whole life. Of course I passed all P.E classes when I was in high school but my grades were below average almost all of the time.
I like bicycling along the Han river with friends but it's not exercise for me, just hanging out.
Nowadays I really think that i need to develop my motor system, because I wouldn't want to stay sluggish like koalas and sloths all the time.
The thing is that I don't have talent with controlling my body. The reason why I haven't had any interest in exercise in that I'm not good at it.
I'm planning to start badminton or tennis at the same time I'm curious if motor system can be improved by effort and practice. What do you think?

배드민턴 이나 테니스 같은 운동은 (어떤 물건을 조정하는 운동) 당연히 근육 조정하는 능력을 개선하겠지. 피아노도 노는것도 도움 될거야, 아무래도.