First lesson Yesterday I had my first English lessons with teacher from USA by Skype. I was afraid to have speaking because I better understand written English than spoken English. My fears was true because I understood my teacher pronunciation very bad. Even simple sentenses. And I uderstood my teacher well when he is typing his sentenses. It is very sad. :( But I think that I must to take more and more lessons with few teacher to make my speaking skills better.
2

First lesson

Yesterday I had my first English lessons with a teacher from USA by Skype. I was afraid to have speaking because I better understand written English than spoken English. My fears was true because I did not understand understood my teacher's pronunciation very well bad. Even simple sentences. And I could understand uderstood my teacher well when he was is typing his sentences. It is very sad. :( But I think that I must to take more and more lessons with a few teachers to make my speaking skills better.

Hi. I hope my corrections help you. It is true that many people can read and write good sentences but are unable to say the words. There are plenty of people on here who can help you. I would suggest that you find a teacher who can go through some simple speaking exercises with you linked to using the correct tense. You can also use podcasts in your own time to begin to 'tune your ear' to the sound of English. There are many different accents to cope with also as Australian, North American, South African and British speakers all have variations.  I am a British teacher and I like to help people prepare for the speaking part of the IELTS but I could help you get to that point if you book some lessons with me as a teacher. Keep at it.