Angelo1991
NEVER GIVE UP I would like to be fluent in english, not only when I writing, but also everytime i talk with a people who know a parfect english. It's hard, because I usually make a lot of mistake every day, especially about phrasal verbs! I HATE THEM. In april, i'm going to do PRELIMINARY ENGLISH TEST. Until these day, i want to improve my english and try to get Cambridge diploma at the first time. I ate english for all my life,from when i was young. Now, it's the time to chance, because I think that english will ne important in my life, and could be a great thing for me to find a different work when i will learn this language. Now it's the time to study, andò fighting every doubt about english grammar.

NEVER GIVE UP

I would like to be fluent in english, not only when I am writing, but also every time I talk with people who know perfect english. It's hard, because I usually make a lot of mistakes every day, especially about phrasal verbs! I HATE THEM. In april, i'm going to do the PRELIMINARY ENGLISH TEST. Until that day, I want to improve my english and try to get the Cambridge diploma for the first time. I ate (?) english for all my life,from when i was young. Now, it's the time to take a chance, because I think that english will be an important part of my life, and could be a great thing for me to find a different work when i will learn this language. Now it's the time to study, and fight every doubt I have about english grammar.*

I would say "and overcome every doubt I have with English grammar"