Piyush Mani
Happy Diwali..:) Wish u all a very happy and Prosperous Diwali..:) Diwali is a major festival in Hindu religion...its festival of Lights..In this festival people decorate their houses with various lightings and play with fireworks..:) There is a religious significance of this festival...this festival signifies victory of Light over Darkness..:) there is a very interesting story related to this festival which is mentioned in epic Ramayana..:) its a saying that on this day God Rama returned to his territory with his brother Lakshmana and his wife Seeta after defeating Devil Ravana..:) Ravana abducted Seeta forcefully...then Rama attacked on Ravana and his territory with the forces of monkeys....and then defeated Ravana and other devils... when Rama returned back to his territory Ayodhaya with his brother and his wife..then People of Ayodhya celebrated this day by decorating their houses with various lightings ...and by that day this festival Diwali is celebrated every year..:)
2

Happy Diwali..:)

I would like to wish you all a very happy and prosperous Diwali..:)
Diwali is a major festival in the Hindu religion...its festival of Lights. During this festival people decorate their houses with various lights and set off fireworks..:)
There is a religious significance of this festival...this festival It signifies victory of light over darkness..:)
There is a very interesting story related to this festival which is mentioned in the epic Ramayana..:)
In it (the Ramayana), it mentions that on this day God Rama returned to his territory with his brother Lakshmana and his wife Seeta after defeating Devil Ravana..:)
Ravana abducted Seeta forcefully...then Rama attacked on Ravana and his territory with the forces an army of monkeys....and then defeated Ravana and other devils...
When Rama returned back to his territory, Ayodhaya, with his brother and his wife..then People of Ayodhya decided to celebrated this day by decorating their houses with various lightts ...and to this day this festival Diwali is celebrated every year..:)

Very good effort. I have been in India during Diwali, so I can relate to your comment :)

1

Happy Diwali! 

I wish everyone u a very happy and prosperous Diwali.

Diwali is a major festival within the Hindu religion. It is a festival of lights. During Diwali people decorate their home with various lighting and light fireworks on the day before and on.
The religious significance of this festival can be found in an Indian epic called the Ramayana. It signifies victory of light over darkness. On this day God Rama returned to his territory with his brother Lakshmana and his wife Sita after defeating devil Ravana.

As as the story goes Ravana abducted Sita. Rama attacked on Ravana and his territory with the forces of monkeys and then defeated Ravana and other devils. When Rama returned back to his territory Ayodhaya with his brother and his wife the people of Ayodhya celebrated the day and then after to modern times by decorating their homes with various lightings. many hindu people look at this day as the marker of the new year too.

its a beautiful holiday with lots of merry people celebrating God and another new year!