Tomas
A story. "And now I'm going to explain everything to you. Not that there is too much of it. You know history of my family. I'm most probably the only one left. I'm woman so I can't ascend the throne. One would think they will let me be. But wherever I go someone would try to make an attempt on my life. It's absurd, don't you think?" "Oh yes," Jane said with feeling that something is being awaited of her. "I spend a lot of time in seclusion where we can take necessary measures but I must take part in some social events. For instance during my stay here I can't miss out some affairs. So I shouldn't during my way back in Paris. In order you to understand I possess estates in Magyar. One can take a fantastic rest there. And I love the relaxation. Also - and I'm not supposed to tell you but I'm going to do it as I like your likeable face - some plans are contrived there [could I say: some plans are being contrived there?]. All in all it's very important for me not to be assassinated."
1

A story.

"And now I'm going to explain everything to you. Not that there is too much of it. You know the history of my family. I'm most probably the only one left. I'm woman so I can't ascend the throne. One would think they will would let me be. But wherever I go someone would try to make an attempt on my life. It's absurd, don't you think?"
"Oh yes," Jane said with feeling that something is being awaited expected of her.
"I spend a lot of time in seclusion where we can take necessary measures but I must take part in some social events. For instance during my stay here I can't miss out some affairs. So I shouldn't during my way back in Paris. In order You to should understand that I possess estates in HungaryMagyar. One can take a fantastic rest there. And I love the relaxation. Also - and I'm not supposed to tell you but I'm going to do it as I like your likeable face - some plans are contrived there [could I say: some plans are being contrived there?]. All in all it's very important for me not to be assassinated."

"So I shouldn't during my way back in Paris." I am not sure what you mean with this sentence, maybe: "So I shouldn't take part (or miss out) in any affairs during my way back in Paris."

"some plans are being contrived there?" would suggest the activity is still ongoing, not yet complete, and so seems to be the better phrase to use. "some plans are contrived there?" would be correct if it was a place where plotting (had) happened previously but was not necessarily still happening at this time. Sorry, we have too many tenses in English!