Sakanacha
Character of Prizes I and many people are respecting Ms.Malala Yousafzai,who have gotten a Nobel Peace Prize. A TV program in Japan as well referred to Nobel Peace Prize. They argued the meaning of the Peace Prize's existence,because of having became farce,as it were. And they said that it is not necessary to elect a prize winner,every time,at least. What is more,in fact,a definition of peace is changed by vary views. There are some other Peace Prize in world. Some are,obviously,only likely propaganda purposes... Many people take it for granted that Ms.Malala is obviously valuable to be elected it. But,as for the other candidates for the Prize,it was uncertain,so I was nervous before the final announcement. If a worthless,for the Prize,man is elected the Prize, it means that the Prize's worth is to loss completely. Awards should be reflection of respect of many people,who can try to look at the peace from several point of view. This character is similar to that the medium are should be reflection of respect of people:Awards are to people what medium are to people. That is,if the selection committees railroad things with only their power,it would be doesn't work soon.