Sara
Study hard! I must focus in my exams this week, but I must to say that is really difficult... I was searching a place with no distractions, but in my house is impossible! Moreover when I hear some noise I start to think in others things, I'll probably have to look for earplugs ;)
1

Study hard!

I must focus on my exams this week, but I have to say that it is really difficult...
I was searching for a place with no distractions, but in my house it is impossible! Moreover, when I hear some noise I start thinking  others things, I probably have to look for earplugs ;)

1

Study hard!

I must focus in on my exams this week, but I must to say that is really difficult...
I was searching for a place with no distractions, but in my house it is impossible! Moreover when I hear some noise, I start to think in about others things, I'll probably have to look for earplugs ;)

1

Study hard!

I must focus in on my exams this week, but I must to say it's really difficult...
I was searching for a place with no distractions, but in my house, it is impossible! Moreover When I hear some noise, I start to think in of others things,. I'll probably have to look for earplugs ;)

Cuidado con usar "but" demaciado!

1

Study hard!

This week, I must focus in on my exams , but I must have to say that it is really difficult...
I was searching a place with no distractions, but in my house is it impossible! Moreover, when I hear some noise I have started to think in about others things, I'll probably have to look for earplugs ;)