Angelo1991
PET EXERCISE When I opened the letter I found a plane ticket with my name on it. My first thinking was just: "oh my God, what is it ?!" Right after, I went to my mother to explane this situation. She told me: "It's a gift for you, Angelo! You will go to Istanbul for 1 month". I don't knew if be happy or shocked, but I thanked her! "Why did you give me this gift ? Why exactly Istanbul? It's so far away from here". I asked a lot of questions to mom, but she said just: "You must to surpass your fear about travelling. Enjoy it!"

PET EXERCISE

When I opened the letter, I found a plane ticket with my name on it. My first thinkingthought was just: "oh my God, what is it this ?!" Right after that happened, I went to my mother to explane explain this situation. She told me: "It's a gift for you, Angelo! You will be going to Istanbul for 1 month". I don't didn't knew know if I should be happy or shocked, but I thanked her! "Why did you give me this gift ? Why exactly Istanbul? It's so far away from here". I asked Mom many questions to mom, but she just said just: "You must to surpass overcome your fear of about travelling. Enjoy it this gift!"

It sounds like a dream! :)