Mamen
I need help with this. Thank you I would like to speak about my day today. Also it is true I did not do anything interesting I am happy because I think I am improving my english and maybe it is because I love english language. Now I look back and think , why did not I study english before? I just remember when I was at school and I started to learn english. At the begining I was good and my teacher used to tell me this but after I did not study it. Now I am living in London because english is really important and useful to find a good job. So today I went to different places and I could understand everyone, for this reason I said I had a great day. Firstly I went to the bank and I get the paper I needed . Secondly I went to the doctor to get the gp. After finishing these things I had my english's lessons and although I did not learn too much today I met a lady from Pakistan and she was speaking me about religion in her country. She was lovely and in these cases I notice how important is to learn another language.

I need help with this. Thank you!

I would like to speak about my day today.
Also it is true that I did not do anything interesting. I am happy because I think I am improving my English and maybe it is because I love the English language.
Now I look back and think, why I did not study English before? I just recollect when I was at school and I had started to learn English. At the beginning, I was good and my teacher used to tell me this but afterwards I did not continue to study it.
Now I am living in London to learn English because it is really important and useful to find a good job.
So today I went to different places and I could understand everyone, it is for this reason I said I had a great day.
Firstly, I went to the bank and got the document I needed. Secondly, I went to the hospital to get an appointment with the GP. After finishing these things I had my English lessons, and although I did not learn much today I met a lady from Pakistan. She was speaking to me about religion in her country. She was lovely and in these cases (situations) I notice how important it is to learn another language.

I need help with this. Thank you

Although it is true that I did not do anything interesting, I am happy because I think I am improving my english and maybe it is because I love the English language.

Now I look back and think, why did I not study English before? I just remember when I was at school and I started to learn English. At the begining I was good and my teacher used to tell me this but afterwards I did not continue to study it.

Now I am living in London because English is really important and useful to find a good job.
So today I went to different places and I could understand everyone, for this reason I said I had a great day.

Firstly I went to the bank and I got the letter that I needed. Secondly I went to the doctor to see the GP. After finishing these things I had my English lessons and although I did not learn too much today I met a lady from Pakistan and she was speaking me about religion in her country. She was lovely and in these cases I noticed how important it is to learn another language.