Nana
The American culture in 1920's I studied about American culture in 1920's in my world history class. That's really interesting! I need more knowledge about it.
1

The American culture in 1920's

I studied about American culture in 1920's in my world history class. That's really interesting! I need more knowledge about it.

-----

I studied the American culture of the 1920's in my world history class. It was very interesting! I am interested in learning more about it.

That's interesting that your class would cover American gangs, prohibition, moonshine, and the underground saloons. Generally, that is the same material taught in US high school curriculums. Also, you are correct. The US in 1920's had a booming underground saloon/bar culture.
Thank you for correction. I know "The Roaring Twenties"! In those days, there was a lot of illegal bar, right? My class also covered "Al Capone" and other gang.
Interesting, I didn't know that Japanese schools covered the history of the US in the 1920's. What topics is your class covering? I would assume maybe the following: "The Roaring Twenties", the 19th amendment and maybe prohibition?